Thursday 12 September 2019

I can create!

So just when I thought creativity might be beyond me, I have discovered a whole new world. I was one of those kids who, because I wasn't a natural artist, got labelled with the 'non-creative' tag. If only I had been in a Manaiakalani school back then, things would have been so different. Today I discovered a wealth of digital tools, hacks and ideas to set me on the road to Create. I've dipped into everything we've been introduced to today but there has been so much new stuff, I am feeling a little overwhelmed. That feeling is a new experience for me - excitement at all these new ideas waiting for me to apply them at work and in my personal life - but also the sense that I want to crawl away into a corner for a month to get to grips with it all! But I can't wait to show off a a few great party tricks bound to impress friends and family. While you, dear readers, will be waiting to see something really smart from me, please be patient. In the meantime, here's my first go at my digital pepeha (audio still to come)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny,
    Like you, I too was overwhelmed with the leqrning in our first session but we did it. I love the way you have displayed your pepeha. I will definitely to revisit this post again once you have the audio in place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you do our blog entries, so relaxed and easy to read. And the humour kept me engaged. Enjoy your digital journey! As you, I am excited to try everything. Kind Regards Alida

    ReplyDelete